The Rockland Family Divorce Mediation Center
New City, New York • Rockland County
Mark S. Paige, Esq. owns The Rockland County Family Divorce Mediation Center as well as being a family and divorce lawyer with almost thirty years of experience litigating family law matters in the lower Hudson Valley. Sometimes, the parties were amicable and focused on dissolving the marriage with the least anguish for all. However, in far too many cases the sandbags were set up; the machine guns placed, and war broke out. Often the children were caught in the crossfire, suffered, and hurt more than necessary. Mark realized that there had to be a better way and was an early adaptor to divorce mediation. In 2010, he opened The Rockland Family Divorce Mediation Center. He is dedicated to helping people who can respect and communicate with one another to work through the issues of divorce focusing on the children and in a manner that has the least effect on them and the family.
The Benefits of Working with The Rockland Family Divorce Mediation Center
- Mark has extensive experience handling divorce in Rockland, Westchester, and Orange Counties.
- Mark is a trained mediator who has been undertaking divorce mediation for over 15 years.
- Paige is a peer reviewed AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubble.
- Paige is a true professional with the ability to guide the two of you through the divorce process ensuring that everyone is heard, has input and no one dominates the process. The focus is on helping the family successfully navigate the divorce.
- Paige was invited to become a member of the Kids Come First Coalition because of his dedication to helping people mediate their divorce in a manner that has the minimal effects on children.
- He will remain neutral yet help you move through the issues without getting bogged down.
- Know that everything said during the mediation process is kept in confidence. In the rare instance where mediation breaks down and the couple enters into traditional litigation, Mark Paige cannot be called to testify, nor can he represent either of you.
- Mark S. Paige earned his law degree from St. John’s University. He is a member of the family law sections of the American Bar, NYS and Rockland County Bar Associations. Mark is an AV rated attorney, which is the highest rating issued by Martindale Hubble, for legal abilities and ethical standards
The Rockland County Family Divorce Mediation Center
Located in New City, New York • Rockland County
The Rockland Family Divorce Mediation Center is located at 146 Maple Ave, in New City, New York. Mark Paige provides divorce mediation In the Lower Hudson River Valley cities of New City, White Plains, New Rochelle, Yonkers, Goshen, Suffern, Pearl River, Scarsdale, Warwick, Middletown, Newburgh, Monroe, Stony Point, Nyack, Bedford and Nanuet. Mediation can occur in his office in New City or at a neutral location in Rockland County, Westchester or Orange.
If you would like to discuss mediating your divorce in a manner that has the least impact on your family, please contact him at 845-639-0982, or complete and e-mail the form on the contact page.